Cirebon Electric Power is committed to protect the health and safety of those who play major parts in our operations, and those who live in areas where operate or use our products. Wherever we operate, we will conduct our business with respect and care for both the local and global environment and systematically manage risks so as to ensure a sustainable business growth. We will not be satisfied until we manage to elliminate any injury, occupational illness, unsafe practices and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
To fulfill our commitment, Cirebon Electric Power will:
- Ensure that our operations comply with applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and they are responsible for their own safety and safety of those around them.
- Manage all projects through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes their impacts on the environment.
- Work with governments and stakeholders where we operate in order to develop regulations and standards aiming at improving people’s safety and health and the environment.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves, our contractors and company’s assets from injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Communicate our commitment in this policy to our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors and local governments and seek for their supports.
By applying this policy, Cirebon Electric Power seeks to earn public’s trust and be recognized as a good practitioner in HSE performance.